The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, December 25, 2002

On our way home from visiting some family friends, we encountered some horrid weather on the highway. In fact, as we noticed another car in the ditch, our car slid and fishtailed and we ended up facing the oncoming traffic, luckily everyone else was far enough behind us that they were able to stop. It was a scary, heart stopping moment, and no one screamed or anything; it was that eerie type of calm. I was entirely freaked out but stayed calm, last thing you want to do is to freak out the driver. Well, we made it home safely after this, and we all breathed a sigh of relief that our prayers for a safe journey home were answered. Still, feeling a little weird I must say but I think I am just going to go to bed. I hope everyone is having a safe holiday wherever they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home