The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Monday, December 02, 2002

Today was a crazy day, I had to hand in my paper and present a talk on it. Well... thank goodness that is over. I was starting to get a little stressed when I realized just how much work there is to be done for finals and how close my finals are... then I came home and I had gotten some mail! I got a big box of cookies from my big sis and a card from Mel. I feel so special!! The cookies are fancy too...Belgian chocolate cookies...mmmm. Then I watched Miss Congeniality and I loved it! I should have entered Miss Teen Sudbury when I had the chance. Kudos to Patty for doing it when we were still in highschool!!

Anyway, I am gearing up to become a library bum from now on, oh the life, day night library.
oh.. before I forget, for those asking about the password for the Montreal Pics... My password encryption stuff is not working yet so there are no pictures up yet. Hopefully, I can get them up after finals.

Oh and some other news, I have been asked to write an article on "HOW TO BLOG" for the grad paper, so in the near future I might be asking you (my readers) for some comments, feedback, yada yada yada..cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home