The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Sunday, December 01, 2002

Sorry about the delay between posting, I was rather flattered when I got a little flack about not posting religiously. Does that mean people are actually enjoying reading my blog, well at least I know Bexy does :) I went to my departmental Christmas party yesterday and it was lovely. It was a potluck and there was soooo much food, I didn't get a chance to try everything though, I was too full after going around once. I made vegetable skewers, and shrimp and vegetable skewers. I had this silly notion it would be oh so easy to do, and given it is not difficult, it took about an hour and a half to skewer everything on to those little wooden sticks. Not the best thing to do when you have a 10-page paper and presentation on Monday, but it was worth the effort. People really enjoyed it, and there was none left at the end of the evening :) I was a little worried that I would be bringing tons back home with me.
Maybe I will put a link onto my website for all my favourite recipes!! I am so excited it is December, not because I like snow, but because it means Christmas break is sooo much closer. And I can actually spend some time with people I rarely see like Bexy and Mel, who did make the trek to my housewarming party in September.
I am having a happy day despite having to write this paper, after all its really pretty outside and I am wearing my big bird outfit (yellow fleecy pants and sweater).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home