The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Okay, so I am slowly getting used to HTML and rediscovering Java script.
I always thought making a webpage would be super easy and it would just look pretty like everyone elses.
Anyway, I have spent most of the evening making my webpage prettier and adding some junk to it. On the side i did do some school work. I can't believe my first final is in less than 2 weeks, its wierd that i am not freaking out yet. Well, I guess the bottom line is there is no point freaking out... yet! Anyway, I have a great study buddy so I am not too worried. I just need to stay motivated, and I will be okay. Well, I have nothing else exciting to say, so I better jst say goodnight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home