The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, December 19, 2002

16. What (if anything) are you superstitious about?
Tons of stuff, like when I knock on wood, I check if it is real wood.

17. What's the most useful class you ever took?
Academic writing

18. What would make you run screaming from an otherwise charming and cool date?
Bad breath or body odour

19. Which highly unlikely future events have you planned out/imagined for yourself?
To be a model for Smart Set, my closet used to be 86% Smart set in High School and I really wanted to model for them. I also used to want to marry this guy I went to school with but then I went to university and moved on!

20. Where is your favourite park, and why is it your favourite?
Carre Saint-Louis. I know it is a sketchy place but I really like it. Especially in the summer when the ice-cream and sorbet place is open and you can just sit there and hang out for ages!

Hope that added some excitement to your afternoon, and by all means feel free to fill this out and post to your blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home