The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, December 18, 2002

So far time at home has been lovely!! Yesterday, I got up on time for my 8am hair appointment, very necessary! And I got my hair done so I could look presentable at Mel's birthday shebang!! Went bowling, which I have not done in ages, and I had a great time. Meme totally kicked all our asses, but she was such an elegant winner (i.e. no jumping up and down and yelling "in your face" like I would have done). Also, did some major planning with Sio to rock the Big Nickel town this weekend, very excited about that!!
Today, I went crazy domestic and re-organized the kitchen, vacuumed, etc. I always forget what a workout housework is. It makes up for the fact that I left my weights at school. Anyway, must find something to make for dinner! Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays or looking forward to them if they have not begun their holidays yet :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home