The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Saturday, December 07, 2002

Okay, one down two to go...I am totally experiencing that brain dead feeling after a final so I am taking the night off. I went to the store and bought lots of yummy things to eat while I study and some tapioca. I have been craving tapioca for some odd reason. I think its a warm fuzzy type food like oatmeal (love those oats:)
What else is exciting? I got some more mail! Thanks Bexy, and Thanks Laurka! You girls picked such cute cards!
And a special message to Mel, I was laughing as I read about your search for an outfit that coordinates with your flat shoes! And I have to agree with the comment, be proud and tall in whatever shoes you like, he will deal with it. As for me, my situation is no longer a situation. It has been decided that sleeping, reading, and consuming alcohol is more reasonable than taking me out for dinner. And so the romance ends before it even begins...oh well on with life 
Another thing, I have to say I miss McLennan and PSE, studying here is a different experience altogether and it is odd to walk around the library and not recognize people. Perhaps, it is better less time procrastinating by chatting with other folk.
Oh and note to Shannon, as for the “matching” boots, at one point when I could not decide which colour to get the sales lady told me to get one of each and start a new trend. And I must say I contemplated it for more than a second or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home