The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Yesterday was a crazy day.. It was also the last day before seriously hitting the books. I went shopping with a friend to help her find an outfit for a formal engagement. In the end three of us went on this shopping adventure, well as adventurous as you can get in the KW area in terms of shopping. In the end, we got her two stunning outfits and I had to get one of them myself. And we got matching boots... they are lovely. To die for...well that’s how my bank account feels about it anyway. I decided they were gifts to get myself motivated to study...and for being a GLM Goddess. :) Also, I finally got my birthday present from Shannon :) (my birthday is in Feb in case you are getting a little worried) Which reminds me... Shannon check out the GSA mailing list... so I can get the docs for the next meeting. (Shannon feels my blog should also be his reminder or to do list) I am starving for some dinner so I think I might end here today.
A little bad news, since I am entering Exam Mode I may not update for the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home