The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Monday, December 16, 2002

I am free...thats right free as a...as a.. spiral! funny how vocabulary is the first thing to go after finals are over! Oh well, on saturday, as I handed in my last final paper of the semester, I felt a great weight lifted off my shoulders and onto the poor unsuspecting profs who will be marking all my finals..whahahahha. After that we, Ceci, Rinky and I, got some much some shopping therapy and then we watched MAID IN MANHATTAN. For all of those groaning right now, if you know me you have to admit that is the kind of movie I would go see. I love fairytales, and chick flicks and all that good stuff. So after sniffling through that movie, I had to attend a thank you dinner/party at the grad house. There was much wine and drinks, a bit too much before dinner I reckon, but it was a great time for all. I was harassed by Shannon for not updating my blog, so now I feel obligated to send him personal blog updates if I don't post just to get him off my back. Then on Sunday, I was sick and didn't get much done. So this morning I was running around frantically packing, cleaning my room, and trying to find all my clothes that have been strewn around the apartment during finals. I also watched a bunch of movies yesterday:
THE RAGE Carrie 2: Angry grrls rule!!
Stiff Upper Lip: Funny english comedy about the division of the classes in Colonial times
A Walk to Remember: So cute, I cried and cried. I thought it would suck, you know when teen pop stars try their hand at acting. It is usually not a pretty sight but Mandy Moore was good.
Okay that is all for now, time to enjoy the luxuries of home ie time to raid the fridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home