The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, December 19, 2002

I am answering the questions from Bexy for all to see:

1. What book is on your nightstand/in your bag right now?
Some new historical romances from Bexy, the harlequin Diva! I am on holidays remember!

2. Do you/would you eat alone in decent (ie. non-fast food) restaurants? How
do/would you pass the time?

I would like to say yes, but I fear I would probably chicken out! I pass the time by reading and chilling out with people. During school it involves reading texts and notes and “chilling out” in my office, but during holidays I read anything and everything and actually hang out with my friends!!

3. What animal are you most like and why?
Not the biggest animal lover so I don’t know if I should answer this question. Maybe I am like a killer whale, I may seem intimidating but really I like to play!!

4. If you had two weeks off from everything, what would you do?
SLEEP

5. When you go grocery shopping, what do you eat as soon as you unpack it?
Freshly baked baguette

6. How are the drawers in your dresser/bureau/wardrobe organized?
Dresser has Four Drawers: T-shirts, long sleeve shirts, PJ's, skirts (everything else is hung up, socks, undies, and such are in a mini-dresser) On top of the dresser is all my makeup and beauty stuff! In the closet, everything hanging is arranged by colour, blues, greys, blacks, creams and whites, and reds.

7. How old are you? How old do you think you look? Do you still get carded?
I am 22, I look the same as when I graduated from high school yet I don’t get carded! So I really have no idea how old I look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home