The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Today, I went to see my Org Prof. about some questions on the assignment. Per chance I noted the name of my Org TA’s and one of them is Dan Fishlock. And then I realized a way to link three Dan’s I know (Fischer, Pollock, and Fishlock) Okay here goes:
Fischer--> did bio and math and I did Physio and Math. We are writing a Calculus textbook together with Kirsten! He also has the Fish sound in his name.
Pollock--> is doing a Masters in Math as well. His last name is also a Fish.
Fishlock--> is my Org TA, lots of equations in Chemistry, just like Math. And has Fish in his last name.
There you have it, FISH and MATH = DAN.
That is my major Brain Wave of the Day!
(hey Ceci, is this kinda like the way that Sets game works?)

Current Music: Hum of my computer
Current Mood: Hungry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home