The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, January 10, 2003

Today is a day of reflection. As I walked home today, I journeyed past the Korean Church near my house and was very puzzled by today’s posting. (They have a little sign board with different things posted each wee, my favourite being “God is Understanding Mass at 10:30am” ) Today it read “ Are you the pursuer or the pursued?” And as I walked home, I began to ponder which one am I? I am sure everyone would say a bit of both about themselves, but if you were forced to choose only one, which would it be? I admit there is most definitely a pursuer within me, I enjoy to hunt. Be it a degree or multiple ones to the perfect purse to match my boots, I enjoy the pursuit. So because I am goal oriented and a bit of a control freak does that mean I am the pursuer. I don’t know about the pursued, perhaps I, like everyone else, am constantly pursued by my own demons. What are those demons? Scales, bills, lack of writing style, Organic Chemistry, SAS, and failure, just to name a few. Who am I? Who are you? What are we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home