The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Monday, January 06, 2003

Okay, I am taking two undergrad courses and they are costing me a fortune!! All my Org crap (texts (used not new), solution manuals, goggles, etc) cost me $200 and since we are reading 6 plays in Shakespeare that cost me another little bundle. Feeling a little poor at the moment, especially since I have not yet received any funding this semester :~( Oh well, aside from that, I got in touch with the pink side of life today! I bought this pink (more like dusty rose) fleecy from SmartSet (big surprise I know) and I am really enjoying it. Matched with a darker pink shirt underneath, I felt pretty cute I have to say. No one commented on it, but still I felt quite proud. Well, I did get a pink comment but that was along the lines of "oh my..You have pink in your hair!!" Well, the burgundy streaks apparently look pink but I love them anyway. After 8 hours at the hairdresser, you better love your hair! Well, I am glad to say it was 8 hours well spent. Side note, I realized over the break that I use unshelled and shelled in reverse especially when it comes to peanuts. My dad asked what kind of peanuts I bought, and I said the unshelled, thinking without the shell = un-shelled, and shelled was with shell. Everyone was trying to correct me and I ended up quite confused with my whole family laughing at me! Life goes on, shells or no shells, right? (having a random thought day, can you tell? In addition, I am really into the brackets today...good times)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home