The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, January 09, 2003

The world is back in orbit. A minor breakdown today: Meeting with Supervisor, Organic getting difficult: radicals and resonance, Hotmail not letting me sign in, marks changing on the system, and other whacked out occurrences. Everything was not going so well this afternoon; in fact I think it would be fair to say it sucked. Luckily, a trip to East Side Mario's and a rather cute waiter along with some walking around outside of the math building helped rejuvenate me. In addition, I have been forced to create a C.V. and with very few publications (one paper submitted and two in progress) I felt silly having to include the publications section. Schools that piss me off: U of T. This is another random thought day so bear with me. I think I should warn everyone my hair is at the dangerous ponytail length. Anyone who has been slapped with about 200 hundred braids can tell you it is rather painful. Oh well, duck if they are headed your way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home