The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I am on a cooking kick, this was all jump started by my twin Ceci who decided to tell me all about the soup she was going to make a few days ago. Well, I followed suit, and yesterday I made a creamy (sans la creme) potato soup that was awesome. (For those wondering, I substituted the ham with turkey Kelbosa sausage) I can provide recipes for anyone interested, it’s my own original recipe. Anyway, then today after much moping over what to eat for dinner, I made a chicken, spinach, and asparagus pizza. I cheated a little on this one and used store bought pasta sauce and pizza dough. Tomorrow, I have dinner plans, so what will I make on Friday? Hmmm? Maybe, I should start marinating something today, that could be yummy! I love food! Hey does anyone remember my slogan for when I ran for FOOD Rep in Res in first year? “GOOD FOOD. GOOD FOOD IDEAS”- I ripped it off Kraft ;)

Also, I had a minor fit when I realized my supervisor is on sabbatical the term my paper is due, but twin to the rescue. She clamed me down and reminded me that he will still be in the vicinity just not down the hall. On a happy side, I chatted with Tia today, and we got to catch up. We need to be in the same city at the same time, same goes for Linds. Well, that’s about it for me. Time to get back to all the bastardy and such in King Lear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home