The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, January 24, 2003

This has been a birthday week! Two Lovely Ladies: Leticia and Laura celebrated their birthdays this week. It's a pity we are scattered about; it would have been fun to celebrate all together. This makes me think of first year and attending Afshan's birthday bash at Res. I remember Linds wore her PJs and we drank champagne. You can never re-create stuff like that! Ah those were the days!
In other news, I am proud to announce the launch of the Pud blog! Warning to all: Blogging is very addictive :)
Also, today is the first day of the comps and I want to say GOOD LUCK to my STATS girls who are sweating it out today!
Well, I think that’s about it. In regular news: SAS is now working, Blind Date is coming along, and lunch dates are weird. Tonight is the girls’ night out! We are going dancing and leaving the boys at home. Wohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home