The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Here is the update:

SUNDAY:
I went to see a Raptors game in Toronto with the lovely Mel as my date. We had a great time cheering and generally causing a ruckus! Sadly, the Raptors Grrls sucked, and did the same dance over and over. I am glad I never tried out but then again maybe they are the smart ones getting paid a lot to do nothing…hmmmm. Well the Raptors WON!! And then we all got on our happy yellow school bus and ventured back home.

MONDAY:
Nothing too exciting, some math and stuff…

TUESDAY:
For all of those who thought I was the biggest math geek, I am sad to say I have to pass the torch. Ceci thought of a brilliant math idea and I think I must give her the title. Read all about her ideas for a math badge for the girl guides in her blog. I suggested we send Mattel a proposal for Math Barbie complete with a math badge and UW sweatshirt. Would you buy it? I would!


WEDNESDAY (Today):
Really nervous, have a meeting with supervisor but have not results. Not my fault SAS is haunting me once again. I finally get an account on a supercomputer only to find the SAS license has expired. AACK!
By the way are there any hardcore Shakespeare fans out there who can help me with my homework??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home