The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Monday, January 27, 2003

These are the forgeries of jealousy:
And never, since the middle summer's spring,
Met we on hill, in dale, forest or mead,
By paved fountain or by rushy brook,
Or in the beached margent of the sea,
To dance our ringlets to the whistling wind,
But with thy brawls thou hast disturb'd our sport.
-Titania, A Midsummer Night’s Dream Act II Scene I

I have changed my essay topic. As bad as this sounds, writing an essay on fornication turned out to be a little more difficult than I had imagined. I shall be discussing sight in my essay and how Shakespeare shows us that sight is not a matter for the eyes alone.

In other news, Ceci and I made banana bread this weekend and it was rather nice. Although I thought it smelt too much like bananas. Next goal is to make zucchini bread! Or muffins. First I shall buy a muffin pan, mayhap it comes with a cute muffin man.

Anyway, SAS is fully operational now and I have begun my research. Now my data is playing head games with me. Can data morph? I ask you that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home