The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Today was a long but awesome day today! Firstly I was in clinic from 9am to 6:30pm…what a day! Thankfully there was an hour for lunch. Today was a good day because I had tons of babies in my favourite age range 0 to 24months. I had about 3 babies I was seriously considering taking them home! I know that this age range is not for everyone but it is so exciting to see them reach their milestones and smile at you. I guess it helps that they tend to really like me, and try to eat my fingers, stethy, heck anything that goes their way. I also enjoy these visits as I do not give the shots, so even at the end of the visit they still love me :)

After that the Zammer and I went for PHO at Hung Pho, which was super yummy. I had the “everything” beef noodle soup, it is amazing how huge the small is. Afterwards we attempted a study date but I bailed. I am having a lot of problems getting into the mood and actually doing some work. I would rather just hang out, so off I went to hang out with some of the girlies. Sitting on the couch chatting, laughing, hollering, and exchanging stories of psychosis…what away to wrap up the night.

Yeah med school sucks but the people in it really make it all better.

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi boss, just an update to let you know that the press release of your latest social activities was issued as requested:

Z & Z did Lunch and the Pho was reportedly well "hung"!

:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home