The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

It is official, my roommate and I are now counted in the Census 2006. As a statistician it was the message from the chief statistician that got me. It wasn't what he said but rather the fact that I recall the pain of survey statistics and the non-responders. I felt obligated, so I went online and inputted all our information. They ask you very interesting questions like are you a farmer? They also asked if I wanted to have all my information released and made public in 92 years. I thought about this for a while and in the end I chose no. In retrospect, I will likely be dead by then and so the information would be quite useless but still I chose no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home