The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, May 12, 2006

First Week of Paediatrics:

So I am doing the split rotation for paeds with three weeks in the community and three weeks on the general paeds floor at sick kids. I am starting with the community in Dr. G.’s office. I am quite enjoying the experience. The children are sooo cute and I am becoming quite efficient at the well baby visit. The only down part is that I never got over my pharyngitis from the last rotation, so I was hit super hard this week by some baby bugs. Not sure what I have, but I am very congested, coughing or rather hacking, and feeling like crap. On the upside we, Zam and I, were taken to an Asthma lecture dinner at Bymark, which is one of the top 5 restaurants in Toronto. In fact, some of the appetizers were 29.95$...eep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home