The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Bachelorette Party/Bridal Shower/ Laura is getting married Extravaganza!

We had this spectacular event at Bexy’s fabulous digs in the midtown region. It was soo much fun. In fact, I have not seen Laura, and some of the other girls, in ages so it was also a reunion. We had so much fun, telling stories, eating cake, and doing dares. I was in charge of formulating games to play through the night. Here are some of the winners:

Pin the Penis on the Man (poster): Updated version of pin the tail on the donkey. For this sassy game, I had to go into a sex shop on Yonge Street in broad daylight. I just held my head up high and walked in, asked for the games section, and laughed at most of the suggested games for a bachelorette night. Sadly, they were out of the penis gummies…too bad :(.

Truth, Dare, or Draw: Just Truth or dare with a third option as we were only meeting some of the out of town friends today. Thought it was only fair to give everyone an out. I had to do my cow impression which is pretty darn good if I must say so.

MadLibs: Good Times as always. Bexy actually wrote the story instead of buying one of the pre-made ones. Go Girl!

Little Papers: Bringing back some RVC/McGill memories… sniff sniff

After all the fun and games, and armed with a list of dares to be performed by the bride to be, we headed off to Devil’s martini for a night of dancing and debauchery. Let me tell you there are tons of women getting married, I think there must have been about 5 brides to be there. I think it is an epidemic; watch out it might be catchy.

2 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you were there and the games were so fun! We should do that more often (without super-penis, perhaps) even when no one is getting married. A great night, in my opinion. Glad you liked the madlib!

 
At May 18, 2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Zed said...

but Super penis was a hit!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home