The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good IKEA Evening:

Thankfully, the evening made it all better. It was an adventure into the darker depths of Etobicoke in search of IKEA. I had the hugest dinner ever at John’s favourite diner, The Magic Spot. The dinner consisted of Greek salad (John ate my onions), potatoes, rice, a generous portion of chicken, and garlic bread. I guess they wanted to make sure to cover all the carbohydrate food groups. It was very yummy, but I was so full. After this gigantic meal, we managed to make it to one of my favourite places IKEA!!!

I was in search of the last part of my roommate’s birthday gift. Her birthday is today so Happy Birthday Roomie! It was the kind of gift that was not big enough to warrant the shipping fee yet not small enough to successfully hide in the apartment for long periods of time. Hence, I had to get it the day before her birthday. Of course, it being Ikea we ended up with more than we came for, although for the first time ever someone spent more than me at Ikea. I restrained myself, mostly due to the fact that every free wall in my bedroom has some form of Ikea furniture next to it. I really need another bookcase but damned if I know where I would put it. So as I have done for many years I use my study table as a storage space mainly for the more current study materials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home