The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bad Hair Day:

So yesterday after calling to make sure that I would indeed be done my hair appointment at 5pm (considering it started at 3:15pm), it was still a disaster. Firstly, the guy CUT my hair…what the hell. He just started snipping away and before you know it just above the shoulder bob becomes a just around the ears bob. I was sooo pissed off. To top it off I left there looking like a mushroom. Imagine the 6 year whose mother cut her hair using a bowl… ick!

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried AMorphous salon in Toronto? I hear it's like the spot for black hair in Toronto. I'm sure you look hot, as always ;)

 
At May 21, 2006 7:50 PM, Blogger Zed said...

thanks ferd, I might give them a try. I definitely do not want to go back to this place. it just sucks b/c this place is across the street for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home