The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, May 08, 2003

I have an intense urge to go and bug Denise, but she is not here today. I am officially sick of my paper. I am saturated. I am so close to the end but still I am losing motivation and fast. I only have the final chapter of conclusions to write up but I have no urge. I feel like sleeping. Yesterday, I got really frustrated with my hair so I got it done. Kinda of like this:



Not quite so glam, but I think an adequate representation. Took less than 2hrs, so I did not feel so guilty. Felt guilty after I took ~3hrs making a turkey dinner for myself. Turkey is such a feel good food, how could I resist? Okay, back to the paper!

Study Status: need to review articles for the Case Study yuck!
Research Paper Status: 35 pages out of 40 pages typed, ~15 pages of Tables and Figures. Missing final chapter.
Angel Status: Meeting with Jerry later today!
Tummy Status: full of Tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home