The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Spent most of my evening trying to get rid of a Trojan virus on my computer. In the end, turns out the virus was pretty much inactive and I am yet to discover why my computer is mad at me. Who knows! Started working on my paper earlier on, but only managed to come up with a detailed outline…I named each chapter properly : ) Anyway, nothing else too exciting.
Oh no, that’s a lie. I got my legs waxed today and got an extra 3000 points at shoppers. If you have never waxed before, I highly recommend it. It is great for exfoliating the skin and you are hair free for a few weeks. Smooth legs yet not an ounce of sun or rahter heat coming my way. It snowed today...grrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home