The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I am done Organic Chemistry II! Hurrah! It can never come back to haunt me, and frankly I am glad I waited to take it here. I just finished the exam about 5minutes ago and I feel good despite leaving early. It was really a 2-hour exam in a 3-hour slot he told us. Wow! I am finally done exams. Sorry to everyone I have been neglecting, thanks for understanding. I will be returning emails soon enough and maybe calls. I should mention I still have a research paper to write so there may be some more neglect but I will try to update the blog more often to keep y'all up to date.

Current Mood: Excited :)
Current Music: computers humming away in my office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home