The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Sunday, April 06, 2003

Went to Diliny’s 70’s party and wore my silver jacket! I am always looking for a reason to wear that jacket. It is just so much fun. Last time I wore it, I was a Bond girl for Halloween. Well the party was “kickin”! And continued till we had breakfast this morning! I love going out for breakfast. I miss doing it in Montreal. There is always a serving of fresh fruits to go with your meal. Thinking of Place Milton and Chez Cora puts a smile on my face. Can we plan a Montreal trip for the summer! Tell me if you are up for it. It will involve a tour of my favourite breakfast eateries and a little poutine! Oh, and some dancing and general booty shaking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home