The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Okay! Everyone is bugging me to update. We had our presentation on Tuesday and it went well! So glad to have it over with! And we were not bombarded with questions by certain classmates. Thank goodness. Current state: Tired and beginning to freak a little. I spent all day at government offices, the only upside to this was the lovely company I had! There was a waiting room to get into the real waiting room. It was nutty! And now I have to write up my lab for Friday and then more madness. So much crap due. AAAACCK! And I need to meet with Prof. next week with some good results. Aiee! Have not had a chance to hang out in ages. Need to get some (me and my friends) time in! The big question is WHEN?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home