The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I’ve Still Got it! Yesterday I went to do a little grocery shopping to cheer myself up. And there I was walking down the dairy aisle when this boy looked up and saw me. He was totally mesmerized holding a tub of butter in his hands. As I walked by he turned and kept staring with this look of amazement. He nearly dropped the butter but luckily a companion of his took it away. Too bad he was two years old! If I could do this to boys 22 and up that would be great!
Next I get to the snack aisle and I was majorly craving some crispy minis but there were none on the lower level, they were all really really high up. So there I stood in the aisle staring up at them not being able to reach them, and I would like to point out I am not a short girl. Then this 6’5” guy comes down the aisle, and I shyly ask him to pass me the Sour Cream and Onion Crispy Minis. He does so ever so gallantly. I think he felt like a prince helping some damsel in distress. What can I say, I do what I can to raise people’s self esteem.
Also, I bought a cedar plank to bake some salmon on. Pretty exciting huh? I watch so much FOOD TV whenever I go home, I have decided to bust out some of their moves.
And when I got home, I had a package from Desdemona/Marianna/Ruth! Things were going well.
Then disaster struck, my router refused to talk to my modem. After countless hours on the phone, this was all resolved. I yearn for the simple life sometimes. Anyway, time to finish making up my slides for my presentation. Have a wonderful day everyone!
May you find love at the grocery store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home