The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, February 27, 2003

What did I do yesterday?

I made sandwiches for the homeless with the Sai Baba group on campus. It was such a cool idea, I am surprised we never did that during undergrad. Then I went to see the Optometrist. The intern was a cutie, originally from North Bay, so we bonded quite well. My eyes are still 20/20.Hurrah! Next we embarked on a crazy journey to the mall! At the mall, there were tons of sales and I finally bought a pea coat. I have wanted a pea coat since I was 12! So excited about it! It is grey and wooly :) Came home and broke the modem, so now I no longer have internet at home! Sucks, so I will become even slower to reply emails, updating the blog, and such. Okay time to Org it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home