The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Having a lot of conflicting emotions at the moment: Must got o Sleep yet must purge. Okay let me start with what a success Dating Game was!! So many people came to watch and we had enough contestants. And better yet, I think both the Bachelor and the Bachelorette were pleased with their choices. They will be going on their double date very soon, Wahoo! There was a theme of roommates, coercion, and general silliness underlying the development of the Game. (Too much Shakespeare…I know)
In other news, found out I have been an ass once again, but it was not my fault. I feel if I am not told bits of information it is hard to be tactful and not remind others of their recent pain.
What else? Found out last night, late last night actually, that love sucks at Western too! An hour and a half was spent on the phone debating thoughts and philosophies of love and soul mates. Does love exist? How is love defined? What is a soul mate?
I still stand by my theory on Soul mates: We all have soul mates, someone who you connect to despite all the odds against it. (Ask my high school friends) And you may not marry or fall in love with this person, but you will forever share this unexplainable bond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home