The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, January 30, 2003

Why am I writing an entry when I should be writing my Shakespeare essay? I don’t know what has happened to me! I used to be such a keener, assignments done early that sort of thing. I remember in third year I finished my HIV infection and Chemokines paper a week and a half early. It was a good paper too! Now my essay is due in 6 days and I have not written a word yet! What can I do? I am so unused to writing sentences without numbers or Greek letters. EEK! Where is Mary M. when you need her? I don’t know what to do. I tried to work on my other assignment but my programs won’t open, apparently my data set has eaten up all my storage space. So now I need to request some extra extra storage space. Aieee! What a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home