The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

What the hell is going on? I thought everybody wanted the Dating Game to happen. I am so mad at the moment. Only three building got postered and all the rest of the posters are in the grad house sitting at the bar. I spent time making the poster layout and Ceci put aside her multitude of assignments to make them for me on Sunday. This event is not about me, I thought everyone wanted to do it, people seemed interested and enthusiastic, but no one seems willing to poster. Oh man.. I can’t even write anymore. I am going to rip this freaking monitor from its socket and throw it across the room, stop with this fucking BLUE colour…AAACCCK

Crazy in the math building

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home