The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Monday, February 10, 2003

Okay, it’s been a while, but nothing too exciting has really happened. I went to an Engineering wine and cheese party. Aside from the R, C, and I everyone else had those lovely iron rings or preparing to receive them. It was a rather nice party though. Played this neat game, Apples to Apples. I am thinking about buying it to play with the family. Saturday and Sunday were spent at Dilla’s freeloading! I went home when they began plotting to make me the house pet! Didn’t do much work and I have an Org lab due as well as midterm on Valentine’s Day! Isn’t that lovely!
Also, helped both Dilla and Shannon get their comments working on their blogs, I rock! And that’s about it. I am thinking of having a chocolate party soon. And I have to stop procrastinating and start working. Like now!
Also got my cards read by both Jill and Dil, it was pretty cool. It was quite accurate, it said my life is a mess, damn they are good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home