The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

I am sick and not too happy about it! After my disastrous day at the lab on Friday I hot-tailed it home. I was really excited to see my parents who have been away for a few weeks. Then I went to bed. The next day was spent lounging around and napping. Funny they are the ones coming back from a different time zone yet I was the one who kept napping at all hours of the day. Then it dawned on me on Saturday, the headache that would not quit and the congestion and the sinus pain. Sunday was great; we went to Golden Griddle for their brunch buffet!! Mmmm…. Very yummy! Came back Sunday evening, and took some Tylenol cold and flu before bed…BIG MISTAKE. Spent all of Sunday night wide-awake, what the hell do they put in that stuff?? Well, about 8am Monday morning I fell asleep. Woke up at 11 am and hung around the house until I had to proctor a CALCULUS II midterm. Felt badly for the undergrads, it was by no means easy. Oh well, what is though? Speaking of midterms, Shakespeare kicked my ass around the basketball court on Friday. Oh well. Anyway, today is going to be a good day (Knock on wood, real wood) Time to reply my email, so exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home