The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, February 14, 2003

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not happy. First off, my candygram was never delivered to me. Next, I manage to break a round bottom flask in the Org Lab and spill highly concentrated acid. (Had to use the spill kit, neutralize, it sucked) Finally, join another group, and manage to finish early. So I have enough time to get a cab and go to the bus station. But the cab takes 26 minutes to get here and so I miss the f**king bus. Now I must wait for the next one, that does not get in till late. I am feeling really frustrated, and to make matter worse…Sleeping dogs refuse to lie. Instead they are getting all up in my face. Grrr…. In the mood to scratch someone’s eyes out. Ooohhh someone piss me off, I dare you. And I would just like to say, I hate this town/city whatever the hell it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home