The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, February 20, 2003

Still in Shock over Trista’s decision last night. I though she would definitely pick Charlie. They seemed to fit so well, and he could handle her. I just don’t think Ryan can handle the materialistic side of her. I also don’t think it is fair to tell someone that you knew they were the “one” when you first met them and then kick them in the nuts by rejecting them. Oh well, Ryan is a total cutie and oh so sensitive and sweet. And I am glad to be able to say that nice guys do finish first!!
Well, onto other news. I got my first b-day card in the mail today. Thank you Mel! I think it is a little funny that all my friends are confused about the exact date. I got a call in the first week of the month from a rather worried Ruth. Well, I will wait till the right day to open the card.
Today is beautiful day. So sunny, warm, and just plain lovely. I wish I could spend the whole day outside, instead I will labour away at the computer all day. Oh well, guess we must all make some sacrifices! Have a great day everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home