The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Feeling like a superstar. Had such a productive evening yesterday. Got tons of my assignment done and I did NOT go to Wendy’s. I wish I could say the latter part was due to my resistance not my laziness. On the upside, I had a healthy dinner, and did lots of work. Felt like a bit of a loser around 10pm when I realized: It was 10pm on a Saturday night and I was sitting at home waiting for my simulation to converge. Tried to cheer myself up that I do have a bit more of a life than most people in the Math Faculty though. Anyway, my programs were working and really that’s what counts!
So today is a gorgeous day and I have been in my office all day. Aiee! But I went outside to get lunch and it was a lovely break. A little upset b/c the place I went only sold coke and I really really wanted my Pepsi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home