The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

STATISTICIANS NIGHTMARE
Okay, I have been plagued with nightmares as of late. Yesterday, I had a waking type nightmare. You know the type where you are really awake but somehow begin to have dream elements becoming reality. I was contemplating what type of censoring I should be using in my last model, when I had a brain wave *INTERVAL CENSORING*. All of a sudden I got super freaked out and was actually scared.
Maybe it was a sign because today I realized that interval censoring is wrong and the correct model requires good ol’ fashioned right censoring. Anyway, time to get all my stuff ready for yet another meeting with my supervisor! I have a feeling this is going to be a long one. Thankfully it can't go beyond 2hrs because Denise has her meeting then! Thank You Denise!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home