The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, April 10, 2003

I am a stalemate with my paper. Nine pages achieved on Tuesday and not a page more since then. I am also plagued with the lab I have to hand in tomorrow. Since the ice storm occurred on the day of the lab, the instructor just gave us the results and told us to write it up. At first this was a cool idea, then I began to write and could not say anything intelligent because I had not been there. Something has got to be said for doing something yourself!
In other news, the newspaper is OUT! (no pun intended) And I think people are enjoying it as per usual. I received a plethora of recipes in my mailbox from the secretaries in the dept for my recipe column with Ceci. They Love us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home