The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Went to the RainTree Café yesterday for Lunch with Denise. Oooh, it was lovely! And so yummy! Pity the blind dates could not go there. We had some Greek brushcetta, if that exists. There was pesto and feta cheese on soft, freshly baked foccacia bread. Quite yummy. Anyway, started working on my paper after lunch and got a good portion of the first chapter done. I think only three to four more chapters to go. Also, very happy when the airport gods let Puja and Cecilia return from their trips. Okay, time to put all my energy into my paper, my lab, my finals, and my life. Me me me, well not really but kind of. Wish me Luck. I also want to say GET WELL SOON to Bexy, who was feeling under the weather recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home