The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I was discussing my work ethic with my sister yesterday. I thought I was one of the work hard, play harder type of people, she disagrees saying I am of a play hard, work harder type of philosophy. Gosh, it is so true. I love to go out, hang out and all that good stuff but when the crunch begins I turn into a total hermit. The beauty of being in school is that everyone else understands and does not feel ignored or neglected. And my buddies who are done school understand because they remember being in school. And I don’t totally drop out of site, I just need some advance notice so I can plan around it. For example, after getting the official date of Bexy’s part-ay I feel inspired to work ahead so I can goof off that day without having to worry too much about the paper that night. Okay time to go; just realized there is less than 24 hours to my meeting with Jerry tomorrow…eeek!

Study Status: have to review other sections of GLM
Research Paper Status: 22 pages out of 40 pages typed
Angel Status: Meeting with Jerry Tomorrow
Tummy Status: Hungry once again. Thank Goodness it is Lunch Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home