The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

My Organic marks are up!! Explain if this makes sense, I take the pre-requisite four years ago and I end up getting 13% higher in Org II than in Org I. I am so excited, okay time for some sorbet and yogurt shakes. Now, I am just waiting to find out my English marks. I feel quite nervous because I felt terrible after that exam. Oh... Shakes all the same. Then continuing with the paper, I have to finsih a rough copy to give my supervisor by friday. Wish me Luck! Here I go.

Study Status: have to review GLM and look over some papers for my paper
Research Paper Status: 15 pages out of 40 pages typed and a bunch of handwritten notes
Angel Status: Meeting with Jerry on Friday
Tummy Status: Shake Time! Realization: I don't think I have eaten dinner. Late Lunch threw me off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home