The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Why can't I find out my English mark?? So flippin' annoying I tell you. I call the dept secretary but she tells me I have to check on the online system but the system won't have grades till the 15th or the 22nd. So I email the prof, still no response. I am getting quite frustrated.
On the other side of things, I have met with both my supervisor and my second reader and things are going well it seems. I have a ton of corrections to make but I feel as though I am progressing towards my degree.

Study Status: need to review articles for the Case Study
Research Paper Status: 33 pages out of 40 pages typed, ~15 pages of Tables and Figures. Doing all the corrections at the moment.
Angel Status: Meeting with Jerry on Thursday or Friday depends when I finish all the corrections. I hope Thursday,
Tummy Status: Hungry...whats new

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home