The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Gettin’ hot in here! One house cleaning chore that always makes me work up a sweat is vacuuming. Odd isn’t it? Well, today I vacuumed like there was no tomorrow and the carpets are sparkling. Well, they are again. After, I finished the front hallway, my mother came in with her garden shoes and dropped soil all over the newly vacuumed floors. Aiee! So I re-vacuumed after giving her a serious talking to!
Anyway, things are beginning to wind down now. I gave the second edition of the paper to both readers and will hopefully meet with them on Tuesday.
Had a lovely time at Bexy’s housewarming party. There were soooo many people there. It was a grand success. I lost my voice at the end of the party, but I have slowly regained it as the weekend went along. Okay, need a snack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home