The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

RANT:

Sometimes I really hate New Years. You spend so much time planning and somehow things always seem to start falling apart. People back out last minute, people refuse to commit, it’s not like it’s a flippin’ relationship. It is just one night…that’s it. Oh why do I bother? I guess I really should blame myself; after all I let myself get too into it. Frankly, it is just another night out, the only difference is that all the bars can rip you off even more!

Why does it matter so much, so it’s another year…great? Whatever. Isn’t it funny how we make new years resolutions; we make promises to ourselves to change whatever we have been doing in the last year. In a sense we regard this previous year as one that we have failed in some way. Yet another year for me to examine under scrutiny at all the things I did not do, the missed moments, the lost….

Really we should look back at all the great things we did and if you must or if you really feel the need make a resolution. A Year in Review that would be cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home