The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Scotland vs Ireland:
U of Edinburgh wins over Trinity in terms of accomodation.
I mean Trinity was beautiful and the location was excellend. The only problem was that the rooms are a little bit old and the bathrooms, which are shared, were a little dodgy. The residences inEdinburgh are much newer and beautiful. I look back onto the mountains literally a few feet away, but best of all the rooms are first class. I have my own ensuite bathroom and it is all very nice and new. Also, for some reason they skimp on the breakfst at Trinity only providing you with continental, read as cold stuffs, for breakkie and ask you to pay for any hot food. I had yogurt and granola every day which was fine with me. Here the breakfast is lavish with smoked fish, veggie and meat sausages, eggs, cereals, I could go on and on. It was really nice, although I shall probably have some granola and yogurt tomorrow :)

Anyway, its time for me to go and see how the cities match up. I am so excited for Edinburgh Castle and all the other sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home