The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, July 08, 2005

okay so yesterday I was totally confused.. Today I went to see Newgrange not Wicklow/Glendaglough. Newgrange is a neolithic site older than the stonehenge and the pyramids. It was super cool. I met some nice people on the tour and had fun.

Also we went to the Hill of Tara.... that was the closest I have ever felt to Scarlet O'Hara. FOr those who have not read/seen it as many times as I have; the O'Hara family home is named Tara after this hill where 142 kings of Ireland were ordained. Also, in the knockoff sequel, Scarlett, she comes to Ireland and makes a point to visit the hill of Tara. They even mentioned it on the tour.

So currently my biggest dilemma is where to go for dinner and how I can work out the crazy time difference so I am able to call people at somewhat decent hours. Okay off I go :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home