The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, September 10, 2004

So schools in for the year! So long summer picnics, summer romance, and all those other summery things I forgot to do! We have just finished our second week of school and I have an exam in 2 weeks. What a fabulous life I live! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time can pass by. Honestly, we should start a petition since summer never really began. This “summer” was mostly rain and cloudy skies. Surely we cannot have fall until we have had a true and complete summer. We could all have a chance at short skirts, deep tans (for those who tan), and wearing white! Forget the rules; I shall wear white after Labour Day. Let the fashion police come after me, see if I care.

All this aside I have discovered yet another great chick lit author. Please welcome into our realm Ms. Mary Janice Davidson, author of books such as The Royal Treatment. If you want to have a quick laugh and enjoy a very girlie moment or two please seek out her books. I am pacing myself with them. I should receive my next shipment of her books after my first exam.

Rant/Thought of the Day: If everyone around you is so damn selective and you are not, who the hell are you going to end up with?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home